well, i think this is my blog thing.

sábado, enero 8

there you have it

my sister is engaged =) im very happy for her and dave and i hope it all works out. i keep thinking about this one boyfriend she had that i got attached to. i was almost as sad as tara when they broke up. i look forward to getting to know dave better.

i watched a documentary my friend mike made of a trip he and nicole made to new york. first of all, he is an excellent filmmaker. also, i got to see my friends again! it was like i was there with them. almost anyway. theyre getting married also. hooray!

so yeah, dont know what else to say except im not getting married, i did work on my application to wycliffe bible translators for a good bit today.

1 Comments:

Blogger Maxy Max said...

I say, we will have no more marriages: those that are married already, all but one, shall live; the rest shall keep as they are. To a nunnery, go.

2:45 a. m.

 

Publicar un comentario

<< Home