well, i think this is my blog thing.

jueves, diciembre 9

3 in a row

i had a good phone conversation last night. i got a call from someone at wycliffe to tell me about the application process, which is thorough. we talked almost an hour and it encouraged me to be able to hear someone so experienced. i have a rough idea of when i might be getting on with my career. if i get started applying soon and work hard i could be going to grad school for 6 months starting in july and sent off on a 2 year term as soon as next january. this is gonna take a lot of work, we'll see what happens =)

2 Comments:

Blogger ashley said...

This is really exciting! Both Wycliffe and the fact that you've posted three days in a row. :-) Thanks for keeping us updated on your life. I am very excited about Wycliffe too. I told my mom and she was happy for you, and she said to use her and my dad as references if you need it - she said it looks good on your application and they'll put in a good word for you. :-)

4:57 p. m.

 
Blogger Maxy Max said...

good luck and i hope it works out!

6:54 a. m.

 

Publicar un comentario

<< Home