well, i think this is my blog thing.

lunes, diciembre 13

this is hard

its more and more inconvenient for me to write in this seeing as my computer's kaput. did people miss that or what? i was expecting an overflow of offers to help me build my photo collection again. maybe not an overflow, but a couple anyway. i guess no one liked my pictures as much as i led myself to believe.

anyway, im writing from work. its either from here or mom's computer. i guess im lucky to have that many options. oh yeah, and the library. some good news is that ive seen some snow flurries! its beginning to look a lot like christmas- or winter. both are good. christmas is too stressful though, so maybe winter is better. lunch is over.

4 Comments:

Blogger Maxy Max said...

you want help, then i help. How you want it? Send me a mail and describe exactly how it should look. therentboy@yahoo.com

6:06 p. m.

 
Blogger Beth @ The Natural Mommy said...

i miss you. you should blog more. and be online more. wasn't your laptop new? this is sad news. you should call me. you should visit me. am i sounding too needy?

6:11 p. m.

 
Blogger melissa said...

i AM blogging more, beth.. dug. much more. and i miss you too. maybe you could call ME. i like messages too.

stan, thanks for the offer =) except i dont think you can help me. i dont think you have any of my pictures from taylor. but i appreciate it anyway.

9:14 a. m.

 
Blogger ashley said...

Hmm... I don't think I have any of your pictures except for the ones from Peru. But if you just want pics then I can send you what i have :-) they're mostly from paul's or joanna laforge or matt's cameras.

11:42 a. m.

 

Publicar un comentario

<< Home