well, i think this is my blog thing.

jueves, diciembre 23

christmas eve eve

thats right, the day before the day before christmas! its a pretty good day despite the rainy-ness. i had to work, boo. but we did get to leave an hour early adn i got a good parking spot (none of the warehouse workers had to work today). now im home and dont have to work until tuesday. tara's here but she has stolen the piano. i need to use some of my rare extra time before mom gets home and makes me clean. i havent had time to watch a movie in forever.

oh and one of the most annoying things in the world is when you are speaking to someone and they finish your words for you. there are not one but two people i speak to on a daily basis that try to do that. its very distracting and makes me, who always loses my train of thoughts, get confused. i dont know if it is their impatience with me or that they try to prove they know what im going to say before i get it out or just a bad habit, but it sucks. two otherwise very nice people with whom i'd love to have a conversation if they'd just let me speak!

2 Comments:

Blogger ashley said...

Oh I do that, finish other people's sentences. *sigh* I need to stop, but I often don't realize i'm doing it. part of it is out of impatience (i am the most impatient person ever :-p) and part of it is kind of my way of showing the other person that I'm paying attention. You have convicted me! I'll be better in the future. :-)

Thanks for blogging more often btw :-)

1:08 p. m.

 
Anonymous Anónimo said...

hey melissa. stan gave me this site to go to you for help! please help! i am really wanting to do some overseas work, but am now thinking that the peace corps isn't the best option. he said you've been to nicaragua. me too! with a group called rainbow network. i want to help 3rd world countries without doing more harm than good. do you have any contacts for this type of work? any suggestions! thanks a million!! exit102@hotmail.com
janelle rowe

6:31 p. m.

 

Publicar un comentario

<< Home