well, i think this is my blog thing.

sábado, septiembre 25

un-bum

finally i have a job. not a very permanent one but hey, it pays and isnt hard. im now an 'imaging technician'. very cool sounding i know. i'll just let you continue to think that... if you really want to know just what i do, let me know. im very relieved. a week and a half ago i went to a temp agency as a last resort. my applications to various places weren't getting anywhere and i didnt want the jobs that much to call and bug them to give me a job. it is really neat though, when one doesnt have a job and lets others know they are looking, how many people give suggestions and mention people they know in order to help one find a job. in a way thats how i got to applying for the temp place. and they found me a job within a week. my first day was friday, after not much restful sleep (i always worry too much over new things). it went quite well. the work is easy, if tedious, and the people in the office are very nice. i was like a little kid worried about the first day of school. now i just gotta get used to sleeping at a decent hour so as to not fall asleep at work.

i cleaned my room today. it needs to smell less stuffy. but im afraid to open the door for too long. crickets might invade, the ferret will get in when leah has her out in teh other part of the basement.