well, i think this is my blog thing.

lunes, septiembre 13

fuzzy pics

there's been some more demand... for some ferret photos. now understand that its really hard to photograph my ferret. she doenst stay still long enough. even when she's tired and just laying there, as soon as i get the camera out she's all sniffing and moving. notice her nose in the lens a good part of the time. and forget about taking one without the flash.


some curious nose


more nose


yummy vitamins


the plop pose, after running around too much


i think my battle against the crickets has been won. final score: crickets 2 (nights keeping me awake), me 3 (dead crickets). i used to have a hang up against squashing them, what wiht the gross sound and guts splooshing out. not no more. better a squished cricket than a loud one.

3 Comments:

Blogger ashley said...

aww she's adorable :-) you should teach your ferret to chase crickets.

1:09 p. m.

 
Blogger melissa said...

oh how i have tried. unfortunately hunting crickets isnt somethign she wants to learn.

3:22 p. m.

 
Blogger Maxy Max said...

Mel!

Nice ferret!, but I have something scary to report: Right here in Joensuu I have found your double. I will send a picture. Her name is Mari and she's from france. Very scary.

3:45 p. m.

 

Publicar un comentario

<< Home