well, i think this is my blog thing.

viernes, julio 23

just in time

whew. i mowed the lawn today (a lawn so much larger than anyone coudl possibly need). i cant even tell i mowed it. as far as im concerned, people mow these things too often. but im so glad i did it when i did. as i was mowing i saw storm clouds rapidly approaching.  it started pouring 10 min after i finished. thank the Lordy.

my hair is finally short. feels so good to be able to wash it in a matter of seconds. the salon lady did it funky so it was too long in the back so i looked much like a hick. so i decided to fix it at home. haha. these things never work out, as you keep cutting more and more to make it even. this time its not so bad, still uneven but tolerable. and much better than when i first walked out of the salon. im sure everyone cares a whole bunch about my hair (yeah right) so i'll stop right now.

3 Comments:

Blogger Maxy Max said...

you have to switch the picture with a new one to reflect your semi-homemade hairstyle.

2:35 a. m.

 
Blogger ashley said...

yay for short hair! while i'm glad i did it once, i never will grow my hair out for locks of love again. :-p see what a good child you are, mowing the lawn for your parents... better than me, i avoid that weekly chore as much as i can, even though every saturday night my parents say "next week it's your turn."

7:56 p. m.

 
Blogger melissa said...

lucky you for getting out of that. my parents arent here much so unfortunately its either me or my grandpa... im not that lazy and heartless, but close.

8:56 p. m.

 

Publicar un comentario

<< Home