well, i think this is my blog thing.

miércoles, junio 2

first post of june

what a momentous occasion. june already. wow the time flies right past. and i know the thinger says 'june 2nd', but im still awake and soon going to sleep, so its still the 1st. im not late.

so what is this, week two of my summer that isnt a summer... that is to say that its not so much summer vacation from school since i have no more school. i have this horrible forboding (word?) about sitting on my bum aroudn here. its like my life is wasting away and not going forward when so many of my friend's are making important steps... like getting married, and so forth. so ok, i dotn exactly do nothing. but i do take my time about everything i have to do. when you dont have to be somewhere, it is a whole heck of a lot easier to take 2 hours to get ready in the morning. i really dont know how i do it, but its easy to do. i have this list of things to do/accomplish this summer. so far the only things ive done are related to movies i wanted to watch. i need to research jobs,overseas programs and such. but that takes so much time! and thinking too. i havent done much of that.

hmm. what else. my hand is a sluggish extension of my arm that works not quite as well as i'd like. i spent most of the day cutting fabric, sewing and sicsor cutting it more to help out my mom with a quilt for tomorrow. yikes. i have impressed the shape of scissors (there it is!) on my forefinger and thumb. it makes it harder to type. very cute quilt though. hopefully it will turn out to be nice and soft.

good movies ive seen lately: millenium actress- another reminder of how the anticipation of something is sometimes better than obtaining that something, tokyo godfathers, and thats all. wow. it feels like ive watched more than that. guess not. as you might be able to tell, my side bar ----> is now fixed. and hopefully my photos will be showing from now on. thanks tara and ashley =) much obliged.

this is getting boring. im done now.