well, i think this is my blog thing.

domingo, mayo 30

the boringest blog ever (except the photo)

ah its good to be at home, if only to go to my home church. i missed the people a lot. being 10 hours from school does not promote going to church here very often during the school year.

good news! i might be getting cable or dsl soon. they're leaning towards cable... so much the better. no more waiting 5 min for a page to load only to find that it is frozen and cant be found. no more 'disconnected' right in the middle of an online game. no more mom yelling at me downstairs to 'get off the internet, she wants to check her email'. yay for being addicted to the internet. something is wrong with me.

gross. i just smashed a fly all over greenland. sorry greenland but you have fly guts on you.

so, i feel like showing off my wonderful photography skills. what do you think about this beauty?

goat.

hope you liked it. ah goats. what strange creatures.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anónimo said...

Caellyn here. Ha! I am too lazy to sign up for one of these accounts. I think I have my own fill of these blog sites.
Sorry, I forgot about that Pizza Hut thing. You don't have to pay me back. I remember laughing there too, because it was making me think of being back home. Just come visit me sometime and we'll go out for Graeter's.
My dad left, so I can't ask him what game it was. Something with tanks and strategy. It might have been warcraft, not sure.
This is the lazy man's way of email.

11:55 a. m.

 
Anonymous Anónimo said...

Este blog ha sido eliminado por un administrador de blog.

11:55 a. m.

 
Anonymous Anónimo said...

Este blog ha sido eliminado por un administrador de blog.

12:13 p. m.

 
Blogger melissa said...

ha. im an 'administrator'. take that caellyn and your double-posting.

3:37 p. m.

 
Blogger melissa said...

Este blog ha sido eliminado por un administrador de blog.

3:37 p. m.

 
Blogger ashley said...

I'm curious about that picture. right now, it is just telling me to update

8:58 p. m.

 

Publicar un comentario

<< Home