well, i think this is my blog thing.

miércoles, mayo 19

again

so i was super happy to find that my very own sister (who i was quite sure hated me more than anyone because i dont keep in touch) went through every type of torture to post unanonymously for me =) happy day. and by torture, i mean taking 2 minutes to sign up for a blog that she doesnt have to ever use if she doesnt want to.
what a complainer. but i love her anyway.

my life is going so quickly right now. 2 more days before graduation, 1 more final to do without studying, 2 more boxes to pack. i feel this great need to spend some final time with my different friends but i when it comes down to it i dotn want to get off my lazy butt. its a very strange time. the end of a lot of problems, the beginning of a lot of different problems.

oh yeah! guess who is engaged?!

hmm, i wont wait for an answer. but its... thats right! ashley and paul! congratulations and good luck to both of you. i'll miss you (especially if you live in florida...ack!)

also, i have dust up my nose from moving my junk.

3 Comments:

Blogger ashley said...

muchas gracias :-p well if you won't visit us in florida then i guess we'll have to go visit you in siberia. kapeesh? (oh i know i spelled that wrong)

7:42 p. m.

 
Blogger melissa said...

no! visit me in hawaii =0

7:53 p. m.

 
Anonymous Anónimo said...

your sister does not hate you, contrary to popular opinion. she has merely been frustrated with you for the last, oh, semester. =) you are not in "hot water", however, and she's even offered to help you with your image issues in her *own* blog, which was, indeed, painstakingly developed. read her advice.

why is she talking of herself in the third person?

9:37 a. m.

 

Publicar un comentario

<< Home