well, i think this is my blog thing.

lunes, junio 21

the first of 11

my job tonite is to post many more times in order to obtain something that i think i can get if im around 30 posts. of course this is probably retarded. im sure its random. but i want a freakin beta of gmail. it will solve all my problems. no more worry about my itty bitty space at hotmail that is quickily filling up because i hate erasing mail.

also, im playing literati on yahoo with beth and i am awesome at this. my first game and i got 3 pretty good words that surprisingly, and i didnt notice this until after the fact, have a theme to them. 'strong', 'bikers', and 'torsos'. hilarious! maybe amanda, my biggest fan, is rubbing off on me? you seem like the biker babe type manda =)

so next week i'll hopefully be making my rounds in the midwest. i hope to see a lot of people in a week and a half, hope i can get it all done.

1 Comments:

Blogger Steve Elwood said...

Sent you an invite. All your problems are solved now. Just another day in the life of... Stupendous Man!

7:18 p. m.

 

Publicar un comentario

<< Home