well, i think this is my blog thing.

miércoles, marzo 2

a long day

argh! i cant remember what i wanted to write. i sit there all day at my desk doing my mindless work, thinking about all kinds of interesting and important subjects and when i get home my mind goes blah. its been a long day and i didnt even stay late today.

i spent a couple hours at church with 3 year olds running around and hiding under tables and kicking me. see i normally just assistant teach at pioneer club but tonite the main lady didnt come and didnt tell me about it before hand. i had a little help but somehow nothing went right. i felt very justified in coming home and immediately watching 2 episodes of Sports Night to make me feel better.

and a big BY THE WAY... my very good friend Caellyn sent me a surprisingly wonderful present in the mail =) i was estatic just to hear from her. thank you Caellyn- this is bringing back so many good memories of me and you in center suite with our friends dan and casey. i cant wait to see you again!

1 Comments:

Blogger Maxy Max said...

i haven't seen that show in ages

5:50 p. m.

 

Publicar un comentario

<< Home