well, i think this is my blog thing.

miércoles, julio 14

something to read

i looked at my counter and saw i had more than 300 views. then i felt bad about the lack of new content. so even though i dont have much to say, here you go.

my laptop wireless card went kaput. no idea why. it took me soo long just to get it working in the first place and now its back to the not working state. infuriating really. so ive been not on quite as much, as it requires me to go upstairs and use mom's supercomputer. dont get me wrong. its not a bad experience. i just gotta fight for it now.
im still using my computer as my dvd player though. so its not getting too dusty.

im still keeping busy with blockbuster movie pass. i decided to start watching 24. only i got the 2nd season on accident. so i watched the first four episodes without realizing that. the dvd case said "season 2-disc 1" and seeing that amongst all the other title info i got confused. see, i thought it was saying 2-disc.

so thats more of my boring life.

2 Comments:

Blogger ashley said...

sounds like your life is as exciting as mine :-) how do you like 24? i've never seen it... is it worth watching?

5:20 p. m.

 
Blogger melissa said...

24 is pretty good as these series on dvd go. of course ive only seen the first 4 episodes of season 1 and 2, so i dont know if they stay good. also, someone once told me that any series is gonna be good on dvd b/c of the lack of commercials and the small amount of patience you have to have- you dont have to make sure you are in front of the tv every tuesday at 9 (or whatever). its good if you like kiefer sutherland.

9:46 p. m.

 

Publicar un comentario

<< Home