well, i think this is my blog thing.

jueves, julio 8

__________________

im home finally. the 8 hour drive from indy wasnt as bad as i thought it would be. i didnt have to leave too early and got home before dark. its nice to be able to see the mountains. i remember driving home for breaks after my last classes. we wouldnt start until after 5 and most of the driving was in the dark. dats boring.

i am still very tired and have been since i got back. wednesday was spent in baltimore all day. we went to the aquarium and inner harbor. thats all good and fun but tiring. and i didnt particularly want to be in the car for an hour and a half at a time after that long drive home. i love just watching the fish swim. they should make aquariums for adults that are less crowded (no throngs of kids smashed up against the glass) and have nice couches in front of the tanks. hmm, maybe i should just get a good sized aquarium for my living room.

my mom asked me today what i wanted for my birthday. and can you imagine, i could only think of video games at the time? im pathetic. i gotta do some brainstorming. or just say nothing. i need nothing that i know of. no need to get spoiled.

i have a new project. i bought the original piano music for rhapsody in blue by gershwin. i am going to learn it. i figure this will take me at least a year, judging by how often i practice and by how my first sightreading went. i love the piece so much though and even if it takes me years i want to be able to play it.

so here are some pictures of my trip since i havent posted any in awhile.

nice view

my worn van

ha. fooled you. you thought my photos were gonna be interesting and full of people. well too bad. i didnt remember my camera until the boring ride back.

3 Comments:

Blogger Maxy Max said...

you got a lot of miles on that van. 150,000 I think it saids, but I could be wrong. Thanks for informing me of the milage. Now you can't roll it back!

6:50 a. m.

 
Blogger melissa said...

stan, good thing i dont care to sell my van and no one would care to buy it. and its not 150,000. its 190,000 - so i guess i could have rolled it back to 150. ha!

tara, i need a good photo of how fat pusa is.

7:28 a. m.

 
Blogger ashley said...

I love aquariums... too bad you can't come into my room anymore and watch my fish. I'm all for a nice big aquarium in my living room. Too bad fish aren't as easy to maintain as they seem like they would be. So will you come to visit me if I have nice fish in my living room? We could turn the air conditioner down to like 50 and you wouldn't have to go outside and you could pretend it's snowing outside...

10:17 a. m.

 

Publicar un comentario

<< Home