well, i think this is my blog thing.

jueves, julio 15

30

once again being a little social hasnt killed me. i always drag my feet to parties or get togethers but once i get there i cant make myself leave. now i just have to convince my mom that im almost 22 and can take care of myself =( sheesh. these overprotective parents.
 
i need to learn to be more social. tara is always on my case about my reclusive habits. im not so good with groups of people and meeting new people. but tonite, for instance, i met one of sarah's good friends from cali and liked her alot. i never expect that i'll like new people but i just need to have more faith that there are still interesting people out there that i havent met yet. seems very simple i know. but sometimes i need to be beaten over the head to learn life's little quirks.
feel free to beat me over the head if you think it might be needed.
 
oh yes, i get a massage tomorrow!

1 Comments:

Blogger ashley said...

so how was that massage? that's awesome... i've always wanted a massage. :-) (note to boyfriends/spouses: that is a GREAT gift for your girl :-))

10:53 a. m.

 

Publicar un comentario

<< Home