well, i think this is my blog thing.

martes, octubre 10

flickr

ok, it's been a super long time since i used this site. things get busy and it is hard to keep up with this. i just wanted to say i have a flickr account that i will try to use. since all i have to do is upload pictures (i'll probably have a lot of them in the future) it will be an easier way to share what i'm up to. the address is http://www.flickr.com/photos/melstarr/ and it will be somewhat private, so in order to see some pics you'll have to sign up for a free account and add me as a contact. let me know if you want more info :)

4 Comments:

Blogger Beth @ The Natural Mommy said...

Melissa! Oh, how I've missed you! You're probably not coming to homecoming this weekend, are you. If you're ever in the midwest, there's an apartment in West Lafayette that would love to ... hmm, where am I going with this? The apartment doesn't want to see you... I DO!! :-D Hehe. Love you!

10:25 a. m.

 
Anonymous Anónimo said...

yay flickr!!! :)

8:14 p. m.

 
Anonymous Anónimo said...

btw - change my web link :)

8:15 p. m.

 
Blogger Maxy Max said...

probably don't remember me, but my name is Stan. Used to have a blog about finland--I still exist, but I moved to italy and now ireland. Whats up with you Mel?

8:50 a. m.

 

Publicar un comentario

<< Home