well, i think this is my blog thing.

sábado, diciembre 24

I'm in Hawaii

woo hoo. its been awhile since i blogged. before i could say it was because i had nothing to say that you'd want to read (Korean grammar anyone?) but i should say something about hawaii =)

i got to leave dallas 2 days early, so i missed the last two days of class. that was great. it turns out i didnt miss much in the way of tests and projects. we got them turned in on time. and i was plenty sick of classes by that time. i spent a few hours wednesday packing up my room because i procrastinated. the dorm makes us move completely out of the rooms over christmas break even if we are coming back in january. bleh.

so my friends dropped me off at the airport early in the morning on thursday. that was cool of them, i miss them already. especially watching home movies without them. my flight was delayed an hour because of ice on the east coast. if it was delayed any more i might not have made my connecting flight. my weird (but abnormally cheap) flight took me from dallas to atlanta to LA to honolulu. it was good though, i met Tara and Dave in atlanta and we were able to sit next to each other on the looong flight to hawaii. hey i just realized that i was really near both Ashley and Jeremy. aww, sorry guys.

we had so much food on the flights from atlanta on. i thought they would never stop feeding us snacks and drinks. its been a long time since ive had that kind of service on a flight, way to go Delta! the stinky part was the choice of movies. there was sky high, not once, but twice! they decided to show it on both legs of the trip. luckily our entire row of 3 seats had non-functioning headset hookups, just static. it was fun, though, flying with family instead of by myself.

when we got to honolulu it was late late my time (four hour time difference). but my parents and leah were waiting for us with pretty flower leis made from real flowers. my first impression of hawaii was that it smells really good.